Research Team Members
- Dr. K. Norman Johnson, Department of Forest Resources, OSU
- will serve as project leader.
- Dr. John Sessions, Department of Forest Engineering, OSU
- will lead the modeling effort.
- Dr. James Agee, College of Forest Resources, University of Washington
- will provide advice on forest ecology, fire ecology, and fire behavior.
- Dr. Chris Maguire, Department of Forest Science, OSU
- will provide advice on wildlife relations.
- Dr. Tim Schowalter, Department of Forest Entomology, OSU
- will provide advice on insects and their role in forest ecosystems.
- Dr. James Sedell, Pacific Northwest Research Station, Corvallis, OR
- will provide advice on aquatic habitat and the recovery of threatened salmon stocks.
- Debbie Johnson, College Research Forest, OSU
- will provide advice on inventory and GIS.
- Heidi Wedin, graduate student, OSU
- is working on stand simulations.
- Dave Graetz, graduate student, OSU
- will provide advice on GIS.