- McComb, W., T. Spies, and W. Emmingham. 1993. Douglas-fir forests:
managing for timber and wildlife habitats. Jour. Forestry 91:(12)31-42.
- Entry, J. P. Rygiewicz, and W. Emmingham. 1993. Accumulation of Cesium -
137 and Strontium -90 in Ponderosa pine and Monterey pine seedlings.
J. Environ. Qual. 22:742-746.
- Entry, James A., K.G. Mattson, and W.H. Emmingham. 1993. The influence of
nitrogen on atrazine and 2,4- dichlorophenoxyacetic acid mineralization in
grassland soils. Biol. Fertil. Soils. 15: (in press).
- Coates, K.D., W.H. Emmingham, S.R. Radosevich. 1991. Conifer-seedling
success and microclimate at different levels of herb and shrub cover in a
Rhododendron-Vaccinium-Menziesia community of south central British
Columbia. Can. J. For. Res. 21:858-866.
- Emmingham, W.H., M. Bondi, and D.E. Hibbs. 1989. Underplanting western
hemlock in a red alder thinning: early survival, growth, and damage. New
- Hibbs, D.E., W.H. Emmingham, and M.C. Bondi. 1989. Thinning red alder:
Effects of method and spacing. Forest Science 35:16-29.
- Hemstrom, M.A. and W.H. Emmingham. 1984. First growing season
measurements on relocated pre-eruption vegetation plots at Mt. St.
Helens. Am. Midland Naturalist.
- Waring, R.H., W.H. Emmingham, H.L. Gholz, and C.C. Grier. 1978. Variation in
maximum leaf area of coniferous forests in Oregon and its ecological
significance. For. Sci. 24:131-140.
- Tucker, G.F. and W.H. Emmingham. 1977. Morphological changes in leaves of
residual western hemlock after clear and shelterwood cutting. For. Sci.
- Emmingham, W.H. and R.H. Waring. 1977. An index of photosynthesis for
comparing forest sites in western Oregon. Can. J. For. Res. 7:165-174.
Back to Current Vita
Back to Bill's Homepage
Back to Adaptive COPE Personnel page
Back to Adaptive COPE Homepage