Data | Models | Hydrology | Research | International Associations | Journals | Other
Online Data (top)
- Global Network for Isotopes in Precipitation (GNIP) and Isotope Hydrology Information System (ISOHIS)
- United States Network for Isotopes in Precipitation (USNIP)
- Canadian Network for Isotopes in Precipitation (CNIP)
- Coplen, T. B., Kendall, C. 2000. Stable Hydrogen and Oxygen Isotope Ratios for Selected Sites of the U.S. Geological Survey's NASQAN and Benchmark Surface-water Networks, U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 00-160
Models for Interpreting Tracer Data (top)
- Zoellmann, K. Aeschbach-Hertig, W., 2001. Evaluation of environmental tracer data by the boxmodel approach. Institute of Hydromechanics and Water Resources Management.
- Bayari, S., 2002. TRACER: an EXCEL workbook to calculate mean residence time in groundwater by use of tracers CFC-11, CFC-12 and tritium. Computers & Geosciences, 28(5): 621-630.
- Matthew Lees, Luis Camach, Aggregated Dead Zone (ADZ) Model. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London,UK.
- Runkel, R.L., 1998. One dimensional transport with inflow and storage (OTIS): A solute transport model for streams and rivers: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigation Report 98-4018. 73 p.
- Toride, N., F. J. Leij, and M. Th. van Genuchten. 1995. The CXTFIT Code for Estimating Transport Parameters from Laboratory or Field Tracer Experiments, Version 2.0. Research Report No. 137, U.S. Salinity Laboratory, USDA, ARS, Riverside, California.
- GSF - National Research Center for Environment and Health: models in the UFIS database.
- Leij, F. J., T. H. Skaggs, and M. Th. van Genuchten. 1991. Analytical solutions for solute transport in three-dimensional semi-infinite porous media. Water Resources Research, v. 27(10), p. 2719-2733.
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software Directory - catalogues over 1400 programs
References for selected models:
- Maloszewski, P. and Zuber, A., 1996. Lumped parameter models for the interpretation of environmental tracer data, Manual on Mathematical Models in Isotope Hydrogeology, TECDOC-910. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, Austria, pp. 9-58.
- Campana, M.E. and Simpson, E.S., 1984. Groundwater residence times and recharge rates using a discrete-state compartment model and 14C data. Journal of Hydrology, 72: 171-185.
- Amin, I.E. and Campana, M.E., 1996. A general lumped parameter model for the interpretation of tracer data and transit time calculation in hydrologic systems. Journal of Hydrology, 179(1-4): 1-21.
- Van Dam, D. and Van Breemen, N. 1995. NICCCE - a model for cycling of nitrogen and carbon isotopes in coniferous forest ecosystems. Ecological Modelling 79, 255-275.
Tracer Hydrology (general) (top)
- USGS Surface-water quality and flow Modeling Interest Group (SMIG) - contains information related to stream tracing
- DYETRACING.COM, Crawford Hydrology Laboratory / Center for Cave and Karst Study
- Water Dating Techniques & Managing Water Resources, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Tracer Research Centers (top)
- USGS: Isotope Tracers of Biogeochemical and Hydrologic Processes
- Environmental Tracer Group, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia Unversity
- Isotope Geochemistry Group, Open University
- Laboratories of Engineering Geology, Hydrogeology,and Geophysical Prospecting
- French groups on Hydrogéologie, Hydrologie, Isotopes (H2i)
- DEA Postgraduate formations
- Centre d'Hydrogéologie de l'Université de Neufchâtel
- The Reston Chlorofluorocarbon Laboratory
- Hydrogeology Research Group, U. or Tenn.
- University of Freiburg
- Department of Applied Geology (AGK), Karlsruhe University
- Institute of Geological & Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS), NZ
- USGS Surface-water quality and flow Modeling Interest Group
- CSIRO - Using Isotope Techniques to Determine Groundwater Sustainability
- Sandia National Laboratories - Geohydrology Department's Field-scale Tracer Testing
International Associations (top)
- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Association of Tracer Hydrology
- Revue des Sciences de l'Eau - Journal of Water Science
- Hydrology Section of the American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS).
- International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
- International Association of Enviromental Hydrology (IAEH)
- European Geophysical Society (EGS)
- Association of European Geological Societies (AEGS)
- The Water Environment Federation (WEF)
Water Resource Journals (top)
- Advances in Water Resources
- Agricultural and Forest Meteorology
- Arctic and Alpine Research
- Applied Geochemistry
- ContentsDirect Elsevier Science Journals
- Electronic Journal of Environmental Hydrology
- Ground Water
- Hydrogeology Journal
- Hydrological journals at Elsevier
- Hydrological journals on the www
- Hydrological Processes
- Hydrological Sciences Journal
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
- John Wiley journals online
- Journal of Contaminant Hydrology
- Journal of Hydrology
- Journal of Hydrology (New Zealand)
- Nordic Hydrology
- Regulated Rivers
- Soil Science Society of America Journal
- The Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering
- Water Resources IMPACT (AWRA)
- Water Research
- Water Resources Research
- Water, Air and Soil Pollution
Other Hydrology Links (top)
- The Hydrogeologist.com
- Hydrology Web
- FAQ - The Water - layman's description of common water problems and possible solutions to them. Explains different treatment methodologies. Information on testing water for pesticides, etc. Links to other water sites.
- Usenet - sci.geo.hydrology
- Links to Information Sources for Hydrogeology, Hydrology, and Environmental Sciences
Home | Meetings | Officers | Publications | News | Links